With the exciting news of the re-opening of your favourite Pied Bull, we have inevitably had to place rules and new regulations in place for all our customers safety.
Here is the list of new rules:
• Bar staff have been working hard over the past few weeks to ensure we can re open the bar safely for everyone.
• A one way system will be in place for the bar, similar to the taped entry and exit for the garden and toilets. Please follow the directions and arrows to avoid congestion.
• Seating will be available outside – all tables have been washed and sanitised and have all been placed at a safe distance.
• The toilets shall remain open and include all hand washing facilities.
• Hand sanitiser is available both on entry to the bar and by the toilet entry/exit, and also for bar staff.
• Should you wish, drinks will be served in disposable plastic cups – suitable for the safety outside and around the outside areas to the back and front of the pub.
Please continue to be safe and responsible during these times as we keep our great pub atmosphere going.